The Perkins Mansion was a wedding gift for its original owners, Elizabeth and Erickson Perkins. Its historical background and elegant, charming ambiance is the perfect setting for weddings, receptions, and so much more.
Our in-house Event planner will work with you every step of the way. At the Perkins Mansion, you can be assured that your special day will be seamlessly planned and flawlessly executed, so you can truly be a guest at your event!
The Perkins Mansion offers the following:
- Complimentary consultation and tour
- Approved partner list of caterers, florists, photographers, custom invitations, hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod/mp3 compatible audio system
- Audio visual and business technology equipment
- Air-conditioned comfort in summer
- Safe, free off-street parking
- Steinway grand piano (for rental)
- Handicap accessibility
- Interpreters available for the hearing impaired
The Perkins Mansion, located on historical East Avenue in Rochester, NY is convenient to:
- The fashionable East End District – businesses, restaurants and cultural sites
- Eastman Theatre
- George Eastman House, International Museum of Photography
- Rochester Museum & Science Center and The Strasenburgh Planetarium
- Memorial Art Gallery
- Village Gate and the Neighborhood of the Arts (NOTA)
- Local Hotels and B&Bs
- Rochester airport (just a 12 minute drive)
- Strasenburgh Planetarium
For more information or to book your event, contact our Event Manager, Ellen Lewis, at (585) 435-7202.